Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Blog Header

Did you notice my new blog header? I created it with supplies from my August Scrap Girls monthly club, which is called HisNHers by Angie Briggs. I just love this kit. If you would like to get started digitally scrapping, you've got to go check out ScrapGirls.com, especially Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed.

Friday I took a day of vacation to spend some time with Luke. After picking him up at Grandma O's, we stopped at McDonalds and had lunch. Jeremy, Sarah, and Jaren joined us. When Luke and I got home, Grandpa was picking the grapes to start a batch of wine. Luke wanted to help and I scrapped the above picture various supplies from Scrap Girls, including Mandy Stewards' ScrapSimple Scribbles alpha, Syndey Nuckles ScrapSimple cardstock, Trish Yochum's ScrapSimple wine cellar, various grunge overlays, and brushes by Brandie Valenzuela (stamp a date) and Ariadna Wiczling (stamp a date).



Start digitally scrapbooking today - FAST!
Software Scrapbook Secrets Revealed will let you start creating layouts within 60 to 90 minutes by watching these easy to use movie tutorials.
Available for Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop.