Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Spent a nice quiet Father's Day at home with Roger. Met the kids and their families for lunch at Famous Dave's--always a favorite with the men. I meant to get a group picture of the guys and kids, but forgot to do it beforehand and then Jeremy and Sarah left a few minutes before us. I have pictures of everyone except Sarah--she was in the bathroom when I was taking pictures. When we came home Roger laid down for a nice long nap, sleeping until almost 10 p.m. Of course he has to go to work while I sleep.

I took one car load of equipment and files down to the office and unloaded this afternoon while Roger slept. I've also been scrapping. Today's assignment was honoring fathers. Here is my layout I did for this assignment. I did the first one and then later decided to add the name badge to the layout. Not sure which one I like best.



I also scrapped a couple larger layouts--one honoring the Fathers and the other one of me and Luke. I don't scrap many pictures of myself and decided I should be in the albums too.