Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 10: Action Photo


Today's assignment was an action photo. Since I had been up since 2 (my mind wouldn't shut down coming up with plans of action in case our office would flood), I went out before work down by Sec Taylor Stadium (for us stubborn people who refuse to call it Principal Park) to take some action photos of the river and perhaps catch some sandbagging. When I got to work we had an Email from our management company saying because of the improvements implemented after the 500 year flood in 1993, we were in no danger. Went to lunch at noon and when I returned at 1 learned that we needed to move everything out or at least six feel off the floor. I ran out to buy as many boxes as I could get my hands on. The Health Department asked for 12 volunteers to come assist us--they were a lifesaver. Luckily I had my camera with me and took a few seconds to catch some real action shots.