Friday, April 25, 2008

King of the Jungle


King of the Jungle, originally uploaded by queenshakenbake.

I was playing around with my PW Actions on this photo from Luke's and my zoo visit. Isn't he beautiful?



Last night I went to the girls' first soccer practice of the season. This is their 3rd season "playing" soccer. I think this is going to be a good year. They were right in there participating in the drills and they have a fantastic coach--Mike. He ran them through drills and took time to explain everything to them. They both showed a lot of interest and Grandpa saw Mia throw an elbow into Cailey trying to get control of the ball. Cailey really paid attention to what Coach Mike was saying and was probably one of the better ball dribblers on her team. I'll post some pictures tonight. Not a tear in sight!

I got an Email from nephew James last night with a link to his Flickr page. His lovely wife Lindsey recently purchased him a Nikon D80 camera. Check out his pictures.