Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Weekend is Over

Been a busy weekend. Started out with an exciting event on Friday. My Grandson got a casting call for an upcoming movie to be shot in Iowa: Paradise starring Ellen Page from Juno and Cillian Murphy who was in The Girl With The Pearl Earring and Batman Returns. We have our fingers crossed he gets selected for the role of 2-year-old Jack Ellen Page's character's son. For more information, visit "The Adventures of Cailey, Mia, and Luke" or Variety.com

Met up with Carrie, David, and grandchildren at Costco yesterday. Can't believe it has been over six weeks since we were there last. That is some kind of record. We drove the girls home with us and they took Luke and a brand new 47" tv home with them. DH and I had already eaten lunch but we joined them at Cheesecake Factory where I had a Peach Bellini (YUM YUM) while they ate and a slice of chocolate cake, which I shared with Luke and the girls. It was fun talking to Cailey about my favorite book, Misty (see previous post). Their kindergarten teacher has read them the book and showed them the movie and brought pictures she had taken of the island. It was fun talking books with my 6-year-old granddaughter.

Today I spent my morning scrapping and then we went shopping again. Later tonight I went and walked around Gray's Lake (I love that place).

Here is the layout I worked on this morning as part of a template challenge at digitalcandy.ca:


Supplies used include Template by Chrissy W; GDS_Buds_N_Bloom kit; and DMI_bitsy_spiral brush