Saturday, February 16, 2008

Luke and Grandma


Yesterday Luke and I spent a "Just Grandma and me" day--Clubhouse at the Playhouse, Merry-Go-Round at Southridge, playing in the playground at the mall, lunch at Taco Johns, shopping at Target for Hot Wheel cars, and looking at the scrapbooks I've created.

I took my camera to the mall and played around with shooting in RAW format and then I fine-tuned them with Photoshop Elements 6.0. (I would love to play with Adobe Photoshop to see what I am missing sometime.) The above layout was created with the following supplies: Amy Martin template from the Prima Hybrid's Blog Party; page curls from C. Haskell's Ciao Bella kit (a bonus kit with my January Bella Scraps Magazine);
ScrapGirls ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Torn Edges, and ScrapSimple Paper Templates Child Described (BoyDescribed).