Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday Celebration


Yesterday was Carrie's birthday and we celebrated by going out to eat at the Latin King and then going back to their house so the grown up kids could play with her birthday present--Rock Star (I think that is what it is called anyway). I took lots of pictures. I've posted some of the pictures. I haven't cleaned up all of them yet, so some are kind of "rough." Mia was "Sharpei" and was doing some modeling/posing for me. She is a natural model. Luke did his spoon on the nose trick and Carrie managed to capture a picture of that.

Today is a typical Sunday--snow, snow, and more snow. Roger just went out to clean off the walk and driveway. I've only stuck my nose out the door to let the dogs in or out. I've watched a movie I had recorded and been scrapping all day. Couldn't think of a better way to spend the day.

[This layout was based on a template by Kristin Tilley as part of the PrimaHybrid Blog Party. Papers and embellishments were part of Trish Jones' Captured Memories kit, and I used Unicorn and Segoe Print fonts.]