Friday, August 28, 2009

Grandchildren






Yesterday I managed to see and spend some time with all five grandchildren. It was the first day of school for the twins. Grandpa and I, along with Grandma Okland, took them to school. Cailey seemed a little apprehensive and I felt awful leaving her.


Then I went over to Jeremy and Sarah's to watch my newest grandchild and her brother yesterday for the first time (Keira, not Jaren) while Jeremy and Sarah went to radio station 106.3 for an in-studio performance by John Ondrasik from FIVE FOR FIGHTING. Jeremy of course wore one of his many Superman shirts and was in seventh heaven when he dedicated 'superman" to the guy in the superman shirt during his live in-studio concert. It was a fun morning.


Keira's Superman outfit is a Build a Bear outfit.

After that I went in to work for the afternoon.