Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why toddlers should not play with the TV remote


Last Sunday we were watching Jaren while Mom and Dad ran to Wal-Mart. He kept bringing me the remote so I finally turned it on to a program I have recorded for him--Little Einsteins. He was cuddling with me happily watching it. Then he picked up the remote and all of a sudden we were no longer watching Little Einsteins but a movie on HBO. No problem there but as quick as greased lightning he changed the channel once again and the screen has a box on it asking if we wished to purchase "Hot Wet Bitches." I grabbed the remote from his little hands and put it back on an appropriate channel. How he got there in a couple button presses I have no idea. Mom and Dad pulled in the driveway right then so I told them the story. While we were talking he picked up the remote and right away went back to that channel. Grandpa and Dad said if he had purchased it they would have been obligated to watch it so as to not waste any money.

NOTICE THE REMOTE IN HIS HAND IN THE FIRST PICTURE BELOW.....