Monday, May 25, 2009

What I did on Sunday






Went to bed Sunday morning at 3 a.m. after sitting up with Rog watching a movie; got up at 6:15 when Max determined it was time to go out and eat. I finished the layout of Jeremy with Jaren and then did the layout of Maddie with Roger. After finishing these, we went to Costco to pick up some 12x12 prints, then came back to the South Side and had lunch (and a pitcher of margaritas) at La Hacienda.

Afterwards we came home and took a 2 hour nap. We then went to a graduation party for a great niece and found a home for sale in a great neighborhood and about $20,000 below assessed value.

We left the graduation party and Roger accompanied me while I went and took some nighttime photos at Gray's Lake, the Temple for Performing Arts, and the Capitol.

Next we washed the car and when we finished that we visited Wally-World (at 10 p.m.) to buy car wax and other miscellaneous stuff. Got home at 11 p.m. and did a 2-page layout of my memorial photos. It is now 2:32 a.m. and I'm going to head off to bed because 6:15 comes REAL EARLY!.