Friday, April 24, 2009

Soccer and dining out

Been a busy week. Tuesday night I went to the girls' soccer practice. Here is Cailey dribbling the ball and taking time to wave to Grandma. I'll get Mia's pics posted later.
Wednesday I went to Jaren's last swimming class at the Y. The little guy really enjoyed the water and the cold didn't seem to bother him at all.

Thursday night we all went to dinner at Robin's Wood Oven Grill. The food was good, but they ripped us off. I guess we have become spoiled by restaurants offering free refills. The three older grandchildren all ordered juice to drink. Both girls asked for refills. The restaurant charged $2 for each juice times five cups for a total of $10 for juice. Could have bought a couple gallons of juice for this price.

Our bills did not come itemized and Roger's and my dinner was about $5 over what I figured it should have been. Then Roger didn't notice and didn't hear Jeremy say that the tip was included in the price so he added another $7 in tip. Our waitress ended up getting a $12.31 tip from us on a bill that should have been $32. I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.