Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ella's Baby Shower






Yesterday Carrie & David, Sarah & Jeremy, and Roger and I hosted a baby shower for James and Lindsey. We had pretty much the entire Loghry clan there--all except Mindy and Teri Lin. In addition, Lindsey's parents, Sandy & Bob (I think that is his name--sorry if I'm wrong) were traveling back from Omaha to Wisconsin and were able to join us, along with James other grandmother, Rita Reeves. We had some great food and fun games. James and Lindsey got some really nice presents, including a beautiful blanket that Barb, the soon-to-be proud grandma, knitted. It was so great to have everyone together to share this happy time with James and Lindsey.

I've posted just a few of the pictures from the shower. The rest are posted on my Flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenshakenbake/