Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catching up with Grandma

Grandpa is working 12-hour days this week so I basically come home, fix dinner, and send him off to work. Then I go wild--I bring out the Wii Fit and do some step aerobics and boxing (love the boxing work out). Tonight I went a little crazy and went to the mall to walk. It's hard to call Southridge a mall these days--it's more a ghost town where the punks go to hang out. Did three miles before heading home to watch American Idol. My favorites are still in it.

I've also been trying to organize all my digital scrapbooking supplies and downloading some new freebies. Tonight I did a layout for Linda's "X Marks the Spot" challenge over at Scrapable.net. This month the title is: Spread Some Sunshine and we had to make a unique lei-out using this title. I chose these pictures of Cailey from last June since she spreads the sunshine everywhere she goes.