Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another year older


Birthday Self Portrait
Yesterday was my 55th birthday. I took the day off to recuperate from a weekend spent digi scrapping. One of my sisters took me to lunch and I'm going to lunch with my other sister on Friday. This was the first birthday that I found depressing for some unknown reason. I kept myself busy by draining the hot tub, cleaning it out and refilling it. When my hubby woke up he took me to dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill. This is what I had to eat (and drink):
Create your own pasta: Penne with arriabetta sauce, the same thing I order almost every time to eat there.

A glass of the house chianti.
Their bread!!!!!!!!

Message to my good friend Sherry, thank you so much for the phone call this morning wishing me a happy birthday. You have no idea how much it meant to me. Thank you. When should we do lunch?