Saturday, June 13, 2009

Iowa State Fair

The Iowa State Fair currently does not have a category for digital scrapbooking. But the "scrapbooking" category does not specifically preclude digital scrapbook pages, so several digi scrappers I know and myself are going to enter some layouts. The deadline for entries is July 1, 2009. I've chosen five layouts to enter and have sent them to Costco for printing. I may submit a couple more. I need to look at the premium book a little closer. Perhaps next year they will include a category just for digi scrappers.

Click HERE for Contest Information (PDF)

Click HERE for Entry Form (PDF)

Iowa State Fair
P.O. Box 57130
Des Moines, IA 50317
515.262.3111 ext. 242
Fax: 515.280.4841

Thank you Denise from "Time to Scrap" for finding this information.

Here's one of the layouts I'm planning on entering: