Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brrrrrr and it's only December




IT IS COLD!!!!! We weren't going to venture out at all today but I had to go out late this afternoon to pick up some coaxial cables. I drew the short end of the straw.

One good thing came out of staying in--I got my new TV set up in my "office." The bad news is the cable box doesn't seem to be working and I've been on the phone off and on for three hours with tech support. Tomorrow I need to take the cable box in and get a new one.

I did get some scrapping done today and cleaned up a couple pictures from Roger's family's Christmas get together. I've still got more to clean up and scrap. I'll leave you with a couple more pictures from last night.


Supplies are all from Winter Twilight Guild Kit Available THIS MONTH for all Guild Members at http://www.digitalscrapbookartisanguild.com.