Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Been MIA




I've kind of neglected this blog recently. I just finished up my Digital Photography Simplified class over at ScrapGirls taught by Mary Elizabeth. I really enjoyed this class and the weekly assignments. It has kept me pretty busy.

We tried (unsuccessfully) to celebrate the October birthdays--DIL Sarah's on the 17th, mine on the 19th, and SIL Davids on the 23rd. Sarah wasn't feeling well so the dinner to celebrate her birthday was cancelled. We were going to all go out to dinner on my birthday but Granddaughter #1 woke up sick so her and her mother, dad and sister and brother were unable to join us. It was just Grandpa, Grandson #2 and son and DIL that went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. The pictures of J and J with his parents were taken after lunch.

We then planned on another dinner outing to celebrate the birthdays birthday on the 24th and we were all able to attend except SIL.

For the fun of it I went out last Saturday for one last day of fall pictures before the winds hit on Sunday and blew all the leaves off the trees. I posted one of the pictures I took on Saturday.